Santa Rosa Bioidentical HRT Doctor Shiroko Sokitch, M.D.
Shiroko Sokitch, M.D. is the owner and director of Heart to Heart Medical Center, located in Santa Rosa, California. Shiroko Sokitch, M.D. is a unique physician, specializing in Chinese and Western medicine techniques, and incorporates the use of bioidentical hormones throughout her treatments. Serving the patients of the Sonoma County areas for over twenty years at Heart to Heart Medical Center, and has treated over 15,000 patients using Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy.
Shiroko Sokitch, M.D. is passionate and dedicated to treating her patients with a holistic medicinal approach. By focusing on the root of the problem, Dr. Sokitch is able to understand what your body is trying to tell you. By translating the messages your body has been trying to convey, Dr. Sokitch is able to accurately analyze the condition that your body is in. From this, she is able to give the most precise prescription unique to each patient’s body needs.
Shiroko Sokitch, M.D. wants to help her patients by providing a comprehensive, integrative blend of Chinese and Western medicine to help people attain their own optimal health, feel connected to their own bodies, and take control over their lives once again.
Shiroko Sokitch, M.D. does not believe in treating each patient with the same diagnosis, as so many traditional doctors do. Each person is an individual with a unique body chemistry, and during the initial visit for each patient, Dr. Sokitch takes an hour and half, ensuring that each patient’s conditions are heard and understood.
Heart to Heart Medical Center
The Heart to Heart Medical Center has been serving and treating patients since 1993 and was established as a complementary medical center, the first of its kind in Santa Rosa, California and throughout Sonoma County. Having treated patients using Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy for over twenty years, Heart to Heart Medical Clinic in Santa Rosa, California knows what it takes to make patients happy.
The medical staff at Heart to Heart Medical Center are highly trained, and qualified to answer any questions visitors may have. Doctor-to-patient relationships are just as important as clinic-to-patient relationships, which is why Heart to Heart Medical Center has a great atmosphere to have patients feeling relaxed and comfortable. Our staff members truly care about the patients of Heart to Heart Medical Center, and are extremely supportive throughout the patients entire journey towards restorative health.
As a patient of Heart to Heart Medical Clinic, you can expect the following procedures during your initial visit:
- A full history of your current health concerns.
- An interview asking questions which pertain to all areas of your health including (but not limited to): diet, exercise, sleep, and stress factors.
- A physical examination utilizing both Chinese and Western Medicine’s techniques.
- A full assessment of your problems explained from the Chinese and Western point of view.
- A list of possible solutions.
- A list of further tests that may be needed or further information we need to get so we can find the root of your problems.
- Diet, exercise and supplement recommendations.
- Stress reduction recommendations.
- Acupuncture treatment.
- A follow up treatment plan which includes both Chinese and Western medicine treatments for at least the first stage of your recovery.
- A written list of all advice and if you’d like, a recording of Dr. Shiroko’s explanation.
If you are tired of seeing doctor after doctor and trying numerous prescriptions, then see Dr. Shiroko at the Heart to Heart Medical Center. She takes the time to get to know each of her patients, both through personality and treatments. If you want to start seeing results that improve the quality of your health and well being significantly, then start Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy at the Heart to Heart Medical Center today! Call to schedule an appointment and balance out your mind, body and well being.